The CMC Fabs usually meet by phone every month, BUT twice a year they dedicate several days to meet Face:Face (F2F), to discuss issues of common concern relating to the semiconductor materials supply-chain. Activities include:
- Benchmarking on various topics related to management and quality of materials
- Discussion and presentations on urgent materials issues.
- Presentation opportunities for new materials companies or suppliers that have experienced significant changes
- Joint Session with CMC Associate (Supplier) Members on areas or problems of mutual interest.
A portion of the second day of CMC Fab meetings is set aside for a CMC Member Joint Session – a meeting between CMC Fabs and CMC Associates (suppliers), to share in presentations and discussions in areas of common concern to semiconductor process materials and industry.
Currently, the 1st of two F2F meetings is held in the Spring (late April) in the US or Europe. The 2nd meeting is held in the Fall (late October) in Asia.
The agendas of these meetings are considered private. However, they usually follow the outline as follows:
CMC Fabs F2F – Day 1
- Case Studies on Benchmark Topics
- Presentations on Materials Hot Topics
- Supplier Tour (for Asia Meeting)
- Invited Supplier Presentations
CMC Fabs F2F – Day 2 (morning)
- Continued Case Studies and discussion on Benchmark Topics
- Live Survey on areas of concern/interest
- Ad Hoc Hot Topics
CMC Fabs & CMC Associates JOINT SESSION- Day 2 (afternoon)
- Presentations on areas of common concern
- Round Table Topic Discussions
- Networking Reception
To RSVP or get more information, please contact Meena Sher at +1-480-382-8336, x1, or click here to send an email.