Your health and safety are our top priority. TECHCET monitors developing federal, state, and local health and safety recommendations and requirements to determine the most appropriate safety protocols for our in-person events.
The CMC Conference health and safety guidelines outlined below continue to evolve and will be updated as necessary to help support a safe experience for all attendees on-site.
PROOF OF COVID VACCINE OR COVID NEGATIVE TEST
All attendees are required to provide either:
• COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to verify their status as fully vaccinated. For a faster check in, we are asking that you send in photo of your vaccination card to [email protected] This will ensure a smoother check in process, avoiding a long line when you get there.
• Negative COVID-19 test result for a COVID-19 test taken within 72-hours prior to arrival at the time of registration badge pick-up.
• At this time, in line with state and local regulations, all individuals are required to wear a face covering while attending the CMC Conference.
• TECHCET requires face coverings to be worn indoors by all persons, regardless of vaccination status.
• Face coverings may only be removed to engage in activities that inherently cannot be done with them on, such as eating and drinking.
We are monitoring this closely and will continue to adjust our face covering requirements to align with state, local, and venue requirements at the time of the event.
INCREASED SANITIZATION AND HYGIENE
• CMC Conference has worked to implement cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC.