Members have Exclusive access to:
- CMC Private Members Meetings
- TECHCET’s Critical Materials Reports
- Access to Market/Supply-chain Analysts
- Quarterly Updates on Critical Materials
- CMC Meetings and Seminar output information via our Members Only Portal
- Urgent and Important Analyst Alerts
General Council Ground Rules:
- Councils are ‘participation-based’, willingness to contribute is expected.
- Council may offer double blind surveys as a service to its members. Summary results from any survey are shared with those who participate.
- Participation in surveys and presentations are highly encouraged.
- Member presentations and survey materials provided are expected to be in detail and quality consistent with the Council’s expectations.
- In addition to face-to-face meeting events, teleconferences or Web based planning sessions will be used to organize and identify Council activities and schedules; participation is encouraged.
- The Web based participation option will be available for each Council meeting unless otherwise stated.
Councils will make reasonable efforts to accommodate different time zones and schedules for teleconferences or Web based.
- Councils decide activities by consensus, or if necessary by majority vote.
- All Council activities comply with TECHCET confidentiality obligations.
- All meetings will be conducted in English, unless specified by the Council.
- Council to abide by US and international anti-trust laws.