The Critical Materials Council (CMC) is a business unit of TECHCET offering memberships for semiconductor and electronics materials information. These memberships help semiconductor Fabs and material suppliers stay connected to dynamic changes in the electronics materials markets and supply-chains.
CMC Fab members have the following benefits:
- CMC Private Members Meetings (2 in-person meetings a year)
- Two registrations to public CMC Conference or Seminar
- Three or more TECHCET Critical Materials Reports – expertly written research reports pertaining to the electronics and semiconductor materials market
- Ready access to TECHCET Market Analysts for questions pertaining to Critical Materials Report subject matter
- Quarterly Updates which include Forecasts, Plant Closures / Discontinued Operations, Business Mergers related to the chosen Critical Materials Reports
- Invitations to Quarterly Advisory Alert Webinars featuring analyst and guest insight on industry hot topics
- Digital Access to past presentations from CMC Meetings, Advisory Alert Webinars, Conferences, and Seminars
- Access to criticalmaterials.org analyst news portal, where urgent and important supply chain news is posted
If you are a supplier company, please visit https://techcet.com/cmc-membership/ for information about CMC Associate Membership.
CMC Associates and Global Subscribers
General CMC Ground Rules:
- The CMC is ‘participation-based’, hence willingness to contribute is expected.
- Participation in presentations and surveys are highly encouraged.
- Member presentations and survey materials provided are expected to be in detail and quality consistent with the Council’s expectations.
- Face-to-face meeting events, or Web based planning sessions will be used to organize and identify Council activities and schedules.
- TECHCET will make reasonable efforts to accommodate different time zones and schedules for Web based meetings.
- TECHCET may offer double blind surveys as a service to its CMC members. Summary results from any survey are shared with only those who participate.
- The CMC Fabs decide their activity agendas by consensus, or if necessary by majority vote.
- All CMC activities comply with TECHCET confidentiality obligations and TECHCET’s Code of Conduct.
- All meetings will be conducted in English, unless specified by the Council.
- CMC members to abide by US and international anti-trust laws.