Members have Exclusive access to:
- CMC Private Members Meetings
- TECHCET’s Critical Materials Reports
- Access to Market/Supply-chain Analysts
- Quarterly Updates on Critical Materials
- CMC Meetings and Seminar output information via our Members Only Portal
- Urgent and Important Analyst Alerts
CMC Fabs Members
CMC Associates and Global Subscribers
General CMC Ground Rules:
- The CMC is ‘participation-based’, hence willingness to contribute is expected.
- Participation in presentations and surveys are highly encouraged.
- Member presentations and survey materials provided are expected to be in detail and quality consistent with the Council’s expectations.
- Face-to-face meeting events, or Web based planning sessions will be used to organize and identify Council activities and schedules.
- TECHCET will make reasonable efforts to accommodate different time zones and schedules for Web based meetings.
- TECHCET may offer double blind surveys as a service to its CMC members. Summary results from any survey are shared with only those who participate.
- The CMC Fabs decide their activity agendas by consensus, or if necessary by majority vote.
- All CMC activities comply with TECHCET confidentiality obligations and TECHCET’s Code of Conduct.
- All meetings will be conducted in English, unless specified by the Council.
- CMC members to abide by US and international anti-trust laws.