The Critical Materials Council is a membership-based organization collectively working toward anticipating, and solving Critical Materials Issues in a non-competitive environment by identifying/alleviating supply problems, sharing best practices, and working on industry standards for the benefit of the semi device fabrication community.
Become a part of the Critical Materials Ecosystem!
- Unique Networking and Active Collaboration Opportunities
- Gain access to the latest customized supply chain news and analyst commentary
- Receive an expertly-written Critical Materials Report Advisory of your choosing
For Fabs, Materials Suppliers and Others
CMC Associate Membership – for Materials Suppliers click here.
5 Principle Advantages of CMCFabs Membership
- Access to the most current and accurate Critical Materials Information
- Paths to prevention and remedy of material shortages
- Get credible third party validation of the supply chain with a special focus on China
- Customized IT provides current and timely news/information on WW Critical Materials Information
- Collaboration with other organizations on best practices and remedy of material supply problems.
CMCFabs Membership Includes:
- Three Critical Material Report Advisories (each member can choose 3 out of 6 reports as part of their standard membership agreement), Quarterly Reports, and Supply Chain alerts
- Two (3-4 day) face-to-face (F2F) meetings per year. Each F2F meeting will cover two selected material topics/technology area are selected as the focus for member share, with 2-3 suppliers presentations per topic
- One of the F2F meetings will include free admission to the annual CMC Seminar, focused on semiconductor process materials
- Monthly Phone/Online Meetings to be organized around short-term initiatives, i.e. Hot Topics, Critical Materials Reports Updates, Benchmarking and Mini-Surveys, and Planning/Prep for F2F Meeting
- F2F CMC Meetings may include the following:
- Presentations from Market Analysis
- Supplier Presentations invited, 2-3 suppliers (could be held during seminar, if appropriate)
- Hot Topics/Round Table Discussions
- 1:1 meetings with suppliers as needed
- 1-2 day Seminar to include presentations on CMC key themes, ex: Rare Earths & Semi/Precious Metals, Raw Material Supply Chain, New Materials and Applications, etc.
CMC Fabs is a unit of TECHCET CA LLC, a firm focused on Process Materials Supply Chains, Electronic Materials Technology, Materials Market Research and Consulting for the Semiconductor, Display, Solar/PV, and LED Industries.