The Critical Materials Council is a membership-based organization collectively working toward anticipating, and solving Critical Materials Issues in a non-competitive environment by identifying/alleviating supply problems, sharing best practices, and working on industry standards for the benefit of the semi device fabrication community.
Become a part of the Critical Materials Ecosystem!
- Unique Networking and Active Collaboration Opportunities
- Gain access to the latest customized supply chain news and analyst commentary
- Receive an expertly-written Critical Materials Report Advisory of your choosing
For Fabs, Materials Suppliers and Others
CMC Associate Membership – for Materials Suppliers click here.
5 Principle Advantages of CMCFabs Membership
- Access to the most current, accurate Critical Materials information
- Paths to prevention and remedy of material shortages
- Validation of critical supply chain dynamics
- Delivery of current and timely WW Critical Materials news/information via unique CMCFabs news alert system.
- Collaboration with other organizations on best practices and remedy of material supply problems
CMCFabs Membership Includes:
- Three Critical Material Report Advisories (each member can choose three out of six reports as part of their standard membership agreement), Quarterly Reports, and Supply Chain alerts
- Two (3-4 day) face-to-face (F2F) meetings per year. Each F2F meeting focuses on two selected material topics/technology areas, with 2-3 suppliers presentations per topic
- One of the F2F meetings will include free admission to the annual CMC Conference, a semiconductor process materials event
- Monthly phone meetings to be organized around short-term initiatives ( i.e. Hot topics, Critical Materials Reports updates, benchmarking and mini-surveys, and planning for F2F Meeting)
- F2F CMC Meetings may include the following:
- Presentations from Market Analysis
- Supplier Presentations invited, 2-3 suppliers (could be held during conference, if appropriate)
- Hot Topics/Round Table Discussions
- 1:1 meetings with suppliers as needed
- Conference to include presentations on CMC key themes, ex: Rare Earths & Semi/Precious Metals, Raw Material Supply Chain, New Materials and Applications, etc.
CMC Fabs is a unit of TECHCET CA LLC, a firm focused on Process Materials Supply Chains, Electronic Materials Technology, Materials Market Research and Consulting for the Semiconductor, Display, Solar/PV, and LED Industries.