The Critical Materials Council is a membership-based service, offered by TECHCET, providing access to materials market & supply-chain information, and peer-based meetings to collectively work toward anticipating and solving Critical Materials Issues in a non-competitive environment. CMC Fabs meetings focus on identifying/alleviating supply problems, sharing best practices, and working on industry guidelines for the benefit of the semi device fabrication community. CMC Associate meetings focus on current market issues impacting the business landscape for organizations focused on electronic materials. The CMC is an integral part of TECHCET CA LLC, an advisory service firm focused on electronic materials supply-chains and markets.
Become a part of the Critical Materials Ecosystem!
- Unique Networking and Active Collaboration Opportunities
- Gain access to the latest customized supply chain news and analyst commentary
- Receive an expertly-written Critical Materials Report Advisory of your choosing
For Fabs, Materials Suppliers and Others
CMC Associate Membership – for Materials Suppliers click here.
5 Principle Advantages of CMCFabs Membership
- Access to the most current, accurate Critical Materials information
- Paths to prevention and remedy of material shortages
- Validation of critical supply chain dynamics
- Delivery of current and timely WW Critical Materials news/information via unique CMCFabs news alert system.
- Collaboration with other organizations on best practices and remedy of material supply problems
CMCFabs Membership Includes:
- Three Critical Material Report Advisories (each member can choose three out of six reports as part of their standard membership agreement), Quarterly Reports, and Supply Chain alerts
- Two (3-4 day) face-to-face (F2F) meetings per year. Each F2F meeting focuses on two selected material topics/technology areas, with 2-3 suppliers presentations per topic
- One of the F2F meetings will include free admission to the annual CMC Conference, a semiconductor process materials event
- Monthly phone meetings to be organized around short-term initiatives ( i.e. Hot topics, Critical Materials Reports updates, benchmarking and mini-surveys, and planning for F2F Meeting)
- F2F CMC Meetings may include the following:
- Presentations from Market Analysis
- Supplier Presentations invited, 2-3 suppliers (could be held during conference, if appropriate)
- Hot Topics/Round Table Discussions
- 1:1 meetings with suppliers as needed
- Conference to include presentations on CMC key themes, ex: Rare Earths & Semi/Precious Metals, Raw Material Supply Chain, New Materials and Applications, etc.
CMC Fabs is a unit of TECHCET CA LLC, a firm focused on Process Materials Supply Chains, Electronic Materials Technology, Materials Market Research and Consulting for the Semiconductor, Display, Solar/PV, and LED Industries.