2023 CMC Conference
Are Critical Materials for Chip Expansions Ready for Launch?
April 18-20, 2023
Jon Taylor, Corporate VP, Fab Engineering at Samsung Austin Semiconductor
The Critical Materials Council (CMC) Conference is a 2-day event providing actionable information on materials and supply-chains for current and future semiconductor manufacturing. Unlike other conferences, the CMC Conference provides practical information addressing “How-to” not just “What.” Solutions to process challenges and materials-related issues are a key focus for the CMC conference presenters. Equally important focal points include business and supply-chain trends and materials needed for emerging technologies.
Featuring 5 Impactful Sessions and a New Special Session Panel:
1. Global Issues & Trends Impacting Materials
2. Heterogenous Integration& Advanced Packaging Materials
3. Immediate Challenges of Materials and Manufacturing
4. Challenges of Equipment & Consumable Component Materials
5. Emerging Materials in R&D and Pilot Fabrication
* Special Session Panel: Universal Industry Challenges to Industry Expansions and Growth: “Data-Fication”