The Critical Materials Council (CMC) Conference is a 2-day event providing actionable information on manufacturing supply-chains for current and future semiconductor materials. Business drives the world, but technology enables semiconductor business, so we must understand the dynamics of how materials enable and advance IC manufacturing processes and technologies. Become a sponsor to grow and establish your presence within the semiconductor market. Utilize sponsorship as a pathway to leading semiconductor fabricators, OEMs, and materials suppliers in the industry.
Benefits of being a Sponsor
- In-Person/Live Exhibitor Tables with option to arranged virtual meetings
- Upload/download links so attendees can receive your information
- Analytics data on visitors/# of views
- Many Sponsorship levels include free registration, clickable & trackable logo advertisement on 1-3 websites, email blasts and on-site recognition.
This event is expected to host an audience of over 200 people from the materials community.
Sponsorships opportunities include:
- Platinum Sponsorship
- Gold Sponsorship
- Featured Sponsor @Lunch Break
- Session Sponsorships
- “Not so Usual” Round Table Sponsorship
- Coffee/Snack Break Sponsorships
Become a sponsor to grow and strengthen your presence within the semiconductor market.
For more information please click here to email Diane Scott, or call us at +1-480-382-8336 x 104.